Mack Family Daycare is hiring for the 2 below position;
Part-Time Assistant Infant Teacher
Part-Time Assistant Toddler Teacher
1. Work with assigned group of infants and toddlers applying best practices for infant/toddler care.
2. Facilitate and nurture the development of each child’s self-esteem, trust, and growing autonomy.
3. Respond quickly to children’s different and personal needs (verbal and non-verbal cues), temperament styles, abilities, and cultures.
4. Document daily individual needs, strengths, interests, service plans, attendance, and meal counts for each child.
5. Plan and implement lesson plan activities and experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
6. Prepare and provide materials that are concrete and relevant to the children’s interests and culture.
7. Prepare the infant/toddler learning environment for children to learn through active exploration and interaction with adult caregivers.
8. Administer and accurately document initial and ongoing development using screening and assessment tools at established intervals.
9. Review and carry out health plans for special diets, allergies, medication administration, etc.
10. Partner with parents to develop educational and family goals and update regularly.
11. Assist with transition into the program and exiting out of the program.
12.Participate in regularly scheduled case conferencing sessions, staff meetings, parent meetings, parent-caregiver conferences, in-service training, and other meetings as directed.
13.Other duties as assigned.
Minimum twelve (12) units Child Development Certification or A.A. Degree
Valid California Driver's License
Clear Background Check
Proof of TB Test Clearance
Knowledge and Abilities: Requires oral and written English or Spanish fluency. Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality. Sensitive towards multi-cultural beliefs and practices. Ability to relate to children of high risk families and their parents. Ability to maintain accurate records and submit in a timely manner. Ability to work as a team member. Flexibility and ability to plan and supervise caregiver staff. Provide leadership and guidance to assistants and parents. Ability to problem solve and organize. Ability to speak before a small group. Knowledge of various community resource agencies to support children and families immediate or long-term assistance.
Physical Abilities: Ability to see at normal distance. Hear normal conversations and sounds. Use hands and fingers to fill out required forms on regular . Ability to lift infants and toddlers weighing up to thirty-five (35) pounds. Ability to sit on the floor, bend at the waist, kneel and/or stoop 75% of the time. Ability to safely drive a vehicle to conduct scheduled home visits or other related duties.
Click button to complete application then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.